- 2 Nights accommodation in Srinagar
(Valley Orchid / Deluxe Houseboat / Similar*)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pahalgam
(Hotel Hill View / Similar*)
- 1 Night accommodation in Gulmarg
(Hotel Poshwan / Similar*)
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Shikara Ride in Famous Dal Lake for 90 minutes
- Sightseeing tours / City tours & Excursions
- Airport transfers on Sharing seats basis
- All Tours & Transfers by Non A/C Vehicle
- All Applicable Hotel taxes
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Personal Nature items, like- Laundry, Bar bills, table bills, Tip or any other item's such as Mineral water / Soft or Hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Fee, Guide charges & Camera fee at various Places of Sightseeing, Horse Riding, Gondola Ride in Gulmarg, etc.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges Extra on Long Weekends or Holidays.
Day 1: Arrive Srinagar
On your arrival at the Srinagar Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River. Further transfer to the hote for check in and relax. Later we will go for a 90 Minutes Shikara ride in Dal Lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful vegetable gardens and aquatic life. Later return to the hotel and have dinner.
Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar. (Dinner)
Day 2: Srinagar to Pahalgam
After breakfast in morning at hotel, pack your bags & check out from the hotel. We will begin our trip towards Pahalgam and drive on the National Highway 1A. This road connects the Valley to the rest of the country. We drive past the saffron fields of Pampore, the marvellous ruins of Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. You can even sample a few exotic breads sold by vendors near the road. We switch the national highway at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam we check in at the hotel and later do some nature walks to unwind ourselves. Later return to the hotel and have dinner before going to sleep.
Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam. (Breakfast + Dinner)
Day 3: Sightseeing tour in Pahalgam
After breakfast at the hotel, you can opt to spend your day of sightseeing by driving to the picturesque Chandanwari and Betaab valley or ride by horseback across the wildlife sanctuary towards Baisaran meadows. Rest of the day will be at leisure for individual activities. In the evening return to the hotel and have dinner.
Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam. (Breakfast + Dinner)
Day 4: Pahalgam to Gulmarg
After breakfast in the morning, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. We will begin our journey towards Gulmarg. The drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesque market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. We arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later we will begin a short tour around the meadow familiarizing ourselves with the beauty. In Gulmarg we will board the Gondola cable car system, and ascend towards the Afarwatt Mountain range. The 8 minutes of ropeway will take you past colorful shepherd hutments to the lower ridge of the Afarwatt peak. From here you can click lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall like sentinels guarding the rich natural beauty of Kashmir valley. We descend back to Gulmarg base after an hour or so and later do some horse-riding to the strawberry valley. Later return to the hotel and have your dinner.
Overnight stay at hotel in Gulmarg. (Breakfast + Dinner)
Day 5: Gulmarg to Srinagar
After breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. We will spend the time till afternoon in Gulmarg, going for some small tours around the meadow and later drive further to Srinagar. On arrival, in the evening we will transfer to the hotel for check in. You may spend some time to explore nearby places on own & return to the hotel for dinner.
Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar. (Breakfast + Dinner)
Day 6: Departure
After a late morning breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Later take transfer to the airport for your flight home. (Breakfast)
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Terms & Conditions
- In hotels for an extra Adult / Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- Complimentary Arrival / departure transfers & sightseeing tours shall be provided as per schedule fixed by the hotel. However this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration until all the guests arriving at that time exit the airport.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach) / shared basis.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and check out time of the hotel is 12 to 12 noon. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Proper swim wears are necessary to avail the swimming pool facility.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Mini bar facility available in the hotels is on chargeable basis.
- To avail the arrival transfers please check the hotel representative holding the placard of your name / hotel name.
- Buffet meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel.
Timings: Breakfast: 0800 - 1000 hrs
Lunch: 1300 - 1500 hrs
Dinner: 1930 - 2200 hrs
These are the standard buffet timings observed by the hotels. Still you are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
- This hotel is suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers. Still we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.