- 2 Nights accommodation in Delhi.
(Hotel Surya International / Similar*)
- 1 Night accommodation in Pushkar.
(Pushkar Resort / Similar*)
- 1 Night accommodation in Jodhpur.
(Amargarh Resort by TGS / Similar*)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Jaisalmer.
(Heritage Inn/ Similar*)
- 1 Night accommodation in Bikaner.
(Heritage Resort Bikaner / Similar*)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur.
(Hotel Park Ocean/ Similar*)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Transfers & Sightseeing tours (as mentioned in the itinerary)
- All Transfers & Tours by Air-Conditioned vehicle
- All Hotel taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes / charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Items of Personal Nature, such as- Laundry, Telephone Bills, Drinks, Tip, etc.
- Monument Entry fees, Elephant Ride charges & Guide Service to be Paid directly by the Guest.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Weekend or Holiday Surcharge (if applicable)
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Arrive Delhi. Meet and Assist by Representative of Local Tour operator. You will be transferred to the hotel, where you will Check In. Remaining day is Free at own Leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi
After Breakfast at Hotel, in the morning. You will proceed for Sightseeing Tour of Delhi & visit- India Gate, Raj Ghat, Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, Jama Masjid, Akashardham Temple. You will drive through Parliament House, Rashtrarpati Bhawan. You can visit Dilli Haat, which is an open-air food plaza cum craft bazaar (an Ethnic Shopping Point for Tourists). Overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi - Pushkar
After breakfast, drive to Pushkar which is one of the most sacred town of Rajasthan situated in Ajmer District. It is located on the shore of Pushkar Lake. As per legends Lord Brahma created this city hence there is one Temple dedicated to Lord Brahma.
Pushkar is also famous for Cattle Fair (held in November).
Overnight stay at Hotel in Pushkar.
Day 4: Pushkar - Jodhpur
After Breakfast, depart for Jodhpur. Arrive to Jodhpur and Check in at the Hotel. Later, proceed for Sightseeing Tour visiting Mehrangarh Fort which is located at the city center and is spread over 05 kilometers atop a high hill. Within the fort notable structures are Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal & Sheesha Mahal. Later visit to Jaswant thada which is a white marble memorial built by Sardar Singh in 1899 in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh-II. Overnight stay at Hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 5: Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
After Breakfast, depart for Jaisalmer. Arrive Jaisalmer and Check in at the Hotel. Remaining day is Free at own Leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 6: Jaisalmer
In the morning after Breakfast, proceed for Sightseeing Tour. You will visit Jaisalmer Fort. It is one of the largest fort in the world. It was built in 1156 AD by ruler Rawal Jaisal. Due to its massive sand stone walls it is also known as “Golden Fort”. Later visit to Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmal ki Haveli. In the Afternoon proceed for Camel Ride on Sam Sand Dunes. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 7: Jaisalmer - Bikaner
In the morning, have Breakfast in Hotel. Further drive to Bikaner. Visit to Junagarh Fort which is built by Rai Singh in 1593. The major structures with the fort are Anup Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Badal Mahal, Phool Mahal, Rang Mahal and Ganga Mahal. Overnight stay at Hotel in Bikaner.
Day 8: Bikaner - Jaipur
After Breakfast in the morning at your Hotel, drive to Jaipur also popularly known as the 'Pink City'. Check in at hotel. In the evening, visit to Chokhi Dhani. Chokhi Dhani Village is a right mix of rich Rajasthani Tradition in the ethnic environment. It is full of fun, Games, Rajasthani cuisine, Rajasthani folk dances and much more. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 9: Jaipur
After Breakfast at the hotel, Visit to Amber Fort (11 kms from the city) built by Raja Mansingh-I in 1592. It is located high on a hill overlooking Maota Lake on the forefront and can be reached by Jeep or on the elephant back. After this visit to Jaigarh Fort (15 kms from the city). It is located 400 m higher than Amber fort and was built by Swai Jai Singh-III. One of the important feature of the fort is Cannon named “jaivana” which was then worlds largest cannon on the wheel.
After this Drive past to Hawa Mahal - the palace of wind & visit to City Palace which is located in the heart of the city. It was constructed by Maharaja Sawai Mansingh-II. The most famous structure of the city palace are the Chandra Mahal, the Mubarak Mahal, Maharani’s Palace, Shri Govind Dev Temple and City Palace Museum. Nearby walk to Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 10: Jaipur - Delhi
After Breakfast, Check out from the hotel. You will drive back to Delhi. You will be dropped at the Railway Station / Airport for your onward Journey.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Terms & Conditions
- In hotels for an extra Adult / Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- Complimentary Arrival / departure transfers & sightseeing tours (if any) shall be provided as per schedule fixed by the hotel. However this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration until all the guests arriving at that time exit the airport.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach) / shared basis.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and check out time of the hotel is 12 to 12 noon. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Proper swim wears are necessary to avail the swimming pool facility.
- All Tours & Transfers are outsourced facility and the hotel has no control on the profile and behavior of fellow passengers on board, moreover the hotel is not responsible for the safety and security of the in-house guests availing the same.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Mini bar facility available in the hotels is on chargeable basis.
- To avail the arrival transfers please check the hotel representative holding the placard of your name / hotel name.
- Buffet meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel.
Timings: Breakfast: 0800 - 1000 hrs
Lunch: 1300 - 1500 hrs
Dinner: 1930 - 2200 hrs
These are the standard buffet timings observed by the hotels. Still you are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
- This hotel is suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers. Still we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.