- 1 Night Accommodation in Ahmedabad.
(Hotel Aaram Orchard / Similar*)
- 1 Night Accommodation in Jamnagar.
(Hotel Svasti 3B / Similar*)
- 1 Night Accommodation in Dwarka.
(Hotel Nilay / Similar*)
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Somnath.
(Safari Hotel & Resort / Similar*)
- 1 Night Accommodation in Rajkot.
(K K Beacon Hotel / Similar*)
- Daily buffet / fixed Menu breakfast at Hotel
- Meet & Assistance on Arrival at the Airport / Railway station
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the Itinerary
- All Tours & Transfers by Air-Condition vehicle
- All Hotel taxes
- Air fare or Train fare.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, tip, Room service, Lunch / Dinner, etc.
- Monument Entry fees, Camera charges & Guide Service to be Paid directly by the Guest.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Any kind of Surcharge (if applicable, by Hotel)
Day 1: Arrive Ahmedabad (Sightseeing)
On arrival at Ahmedabad Airport / Railway Station, our local tour representative will meet you and drive to the hotel. Check in and refresh quickly. Set out for local sightseeing. Visit the famous Gandhi Ashram located on the banks of River Sabarmati. This is the place from where Gandhiji had started the Dandi march. We then visit Hathisingh Jain Temple- the best known Jain Temple of Ahmedabad and Adalaj Stepwell- the unique water building. Later we visit one of the most magnificent and beautiful attraction of Ahmedabad- the Akshardham Temple. Admire its grand architecture and later return to hotel for a relaxed sleep.
Stay overnight at hotel in Ahmedabad.
Day 2: Ahmedabad - Jamnagar
Today morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Jamnagar (315 km / 6 hours). After an approximate drive of 6 hours, check in at hotel and relax for a while. Set out to visit the peaceful Lakhota Lake followed by a visit to Lakhota Museum that stands right in middle of the lake. Later in the evening, visit the unique Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 that is also being listed in Guinness Book of World Records for this unique factor. Later visit the local markets for shopping some handicrafts made in famous bandhni work.
Stay overnight at hotel in Jamnagar. (B)
Day 3: Jamnagar - Dwarka
After having a fill at morning breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Dwarka (135 km / 3.5 hours), the kingdom of Lord Krishna. Check in at hotel and set out to visit Dwarkadheesh Temple. Take a holy dip in River Gomti and later visit Nageshwar Jyotirling- home to 12 self-existent jyotirlingas, Gopi Talav- the lake where gopis are believed to reunite with Krishna and Bet Dwarka- the original abode of Lord Krishna. On the way back, visit Rukmani Temple- the temple dedicated to Lord Krishna’s wife. In the evening, visit other temples on coastal area followed by attending the evening aarti at Dwarkadheesh temple.
Stay overnight at hotel in Dwarka. (B)
Day 4: Dwarka - Porbandar - Somnath
Today morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and depart for Porbandar (75 km / 1.5 hours) where we visit Kirti Mandir - the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi & also Sudama Mandir which is dedicated to a devotee of Lord Krishna. Later proceed for Somnath (130 km / 2.5 hours) and check in at hotel. Refresh quickly and set out to visit Somnath Temple- situated by the sea, Bhalka Tirth- where Lord Krishna was accidentally shot in the foot and beautiful and sacred Triveni Ghat. Later in the evening attend the auspicious Aarti followed by a Light & Sound show. Afterwards return to hotel for a relaxed sleep.
Stay overnight at hotel in Somnath. (B)
Day 5: Somnath - Diu - Somnath
Have a fill at morning breakfast and set out for a fun filled day at Diu (90 km / 2 hours), the beach destination of Gujarat. Relax and laze on the beach and enjoy several water sport activities. Later explore the historical attractions of the place like St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Return to hotel in Somnath for a relaxed sleep after an action packed day.
Stay overnight at hotel in Somnath. (B)
Day 6: Somnath - Virpur - Gondal - Rajkot
Today morning take your fill at morning breakfast and check out from the hotel. Gujarat is noted for its beautiful temples since ancient times and today is another day when we explore and visit numerous beautiful temples. First we visit Virpur (135 km / 2.5 hours) to see Jalaram Temple and Swaminarya temple. Just nearby to Virpur, we then proceed to Gondal (20 km / 30 mins) and see Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car Museum here. After the visit, we proceed our drive to Rajkot (40 km / 40 mins) and arrive by evening. Check in at hotel and relax in your room after an action packed day.
Stay overnight at hotel in Rajkot. (B)
Day 7: Rajkot - Ahmedabad (Departure)
Take a fill at morning breakfast. Later check out from the hotel and proceed to Ahmedabad (225 km / 4 hours). On arrival, you may spend some time for shopping at C. G. Road, which is one of the major roads of Ahmedabad. Later we drop you at Railway station / Airport for your return. Hope you had a great trip. We would like to receive your feedback on your return. (B)
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Terms & Conditions
- Complimentary Arrival / departure transfers & sightseeing tours (if any) shall be provided as per schedule fixed by the hotel. However this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration until all the guests arriving at that time exit the airport.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach) / shared basis.
- All Tours & Transfers are outsourced facility and the hotel has no control on the profile and behavior of fellow passengers on board, moreover the hotel is not responsible for the safety and security of the in-house guests availing the same.
- To avail the arrival transfers please check the hotel representative holding the placard of your name / hotel name.
- In hotels for an extra Adult / Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and check out time of the hotel is 12 to 12 noon. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Buffet meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel.
Timings: Breakfast: 0800 - 1000 hrs
Lunch: 1300 - 1500 hrs
Dinner: 1930 - 2200 hrs
These are the standard buffet timings observed by the hotels. Still you are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
- This hotel is suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers. Still we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.