It’s good to take a break once in a while. And when its Thailand, more than once in a while is good too! Phuket is a great place with lush green hills, crystal clear water, stunning beach sunsets and vibrance everywhere. It is one of the most preferred destinations among beach and water sport lovers with plenty of sun, sand & surf. After having full fun time at Phuket, don't miss to visit Bangkok. Plunge into the seductive lifestyle, inviting nightlife, addictive shopping escapades and enchanting Thai temples. Retreat into a Thai spa to refresh your mind, body and soul. Thailand welcomes everyone with open arms.
- Economy Class Airfare (Delhi - Bangkok - Phuket - Bangkok - Delhi)
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Phuket.
- (Bel Aire Patong / Baramee Hip Hotel / APK Resort & Spa / Jiraporn Hill Resort / Armoni Patong Beach Hotel / Similar*)
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Bangkok.
- (Howard Square / Hotel NIDA Sukhumvit Phrom Phong / Solo Express / King Royal Garden Inn / Similar*)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Half day Phuket City tour
- Phi Phi Island tour (with Lunch)
- Full day Safari World tour with Marine Park & Lunch at Bangkok
- Airport Transfers
- All tours & transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis
- All taxes
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- (Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Surcharges (if Any).
- On Arrival Visa fee of 2000 Thai baht (to be Paid directly by the Guest at Thailand airport) OR Visa fee from India Rs. 4,000/- (per person) Extra.
- National Park Entrance Fees during Phi Phi Island tour: 400 baht (Per Adult) / 200 baht (Per Child)
- As of now airfare in the package is calculated at Rs. 24,000/- (per person). Any increase in the airfare to be Paid Extra.
- Day 1 – Arrival Phuket
- Day 2 – Half day Phuket city tour
- Day 3 – Phuket
- Day 4 – Phi Phi Island tour
- Day 5 – Full day safari world tour with Marine Park
- Day 6 – Departure Bangkok