- 1 Night Accommodation in Bangalore (Hotel Golden Residency / Similar*)
- 1 Night Accommodation in Mysore (The Grand Vanam / Similar*)
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Ooty (The Majestic Crown / Similar*)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- City tour & Sightseeing tours (as mentioned in Itinerary)
- Airport & Inter-City / State transfers
- All Tours and Transfers by Private Vehicle
- All presently applicable Hotel taxes
- Airfare, Train fare or any Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Entrance fee, Camera fee, Guide charges, Boating charges, etc. to be paid directly by the Guest (at different Sightseeing locations)
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges Extra (if applicable) on Long Weekends & Holidays
Arrive Bangalore. Driver will be waiting for you at the Exit gate with placard of your name. He will drive you to your hotel. Check in at the hotel and relax. Later we start for a Bangalore City Tour covering ISKON Temple, Vidhana Soudha, Lalbagh and Cubbon Park.
ISKON Bangalore is one of the largest ISKON temples in the world. Pay your respects to Radha and Krishna and later we go to Vidhana Soudha, the seat of state legislature of Karnataka. See the imposing building, constructed in a beautiful architectural style.
Bangalore is known as the Garden City. So we also see the most beautiful city gardens- Lalbagh and Cubbon Park. Lalbagh or the Red Garden is a beautiful garden that was originally commissioned by Hyder Ali, the ruler of Mysore, and later finished by his son Tipu Sultan. Various design styles enhance the lush beauty of the garden. It spreads in an area of 240 hectares right in the heart of the city and has a famous glass house, an aquarium and a lake. Lal Bagh houses the largest collection of tropical plants in India.
Second, we visit Cubbon Park. Built way back in 1870, it is today one of the favourite gardens for residents to take leisurely strolls and fitness walks or jogs. See the vibrant flower beds and charming vast lawns with wide variety of rare and beautiful plants including Silver Oak Tree, the first oak introduced to Bangalore from Australia. The park is so big that it is home to numerous administrative buildings of the city like the High Court Buildings, City Central Library, Government Museum, Art Gallery, Aquarium, YMCA, Yuvanika - the state youth centre, Press Club, Bal Bhavan, etc. Return back to hotel afterwards.
Stay overnight at hotel in Bangalore.
Day 2: Bangalore - Mysore (140 kms)
Have a fill at morning breakfast and check out from hotel. Today we drive to Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna on the way. It was the capital of King Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. On arrival at Mysore, check in at the hotel and relax for a while.
In the afternoon, we visit Mysore Palace. Being the most famous attraction of the city, it is magnificently illuminated on Sundays and all festive occasions. Visit for its marvelous architecture (both from inside and outside), large halls, beautiful paintings and to know the royal history of Wodeyars who ruled the Mysore Kingdom. Later we visit the beautiful Brindavan Gardens. Walk amidst the flower beds studded with numerous fountains. The extreme ends make for the best views. Go to south-most end to have classic postcard pictures and then walk towards the north. By that time the evening will fade out and the garden will illuminate with lights. Enjoy the light and music show at the Musical Fountain. Drive back to the city.
Stay overnight at hotel in Mysore. (B)
Day 3: Mysore - Ooty (160 kms)
Wake up, get refreshed and enjoy morning breakfast at hotel. Pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Today we drive to Ooty, the Queen of Hills. The drive is extremely enjoyable with spectacular landscapes of unspoilt natural beauty. We pass through Bandipur and Madhumalai forests. On arrival, check in at the hotel and relax. Later visit the beautiful Botanical Gardens. Built long back in 1847, the garden is spread over 55 acres and is a sheer beauty to the eyes. Walk in the perfectly manicured lawns and see the rarest of tree species, vast variety of flowering bushes and plants in myriad hues or the fern house to witness a wide range of ferns and orchids. Rejoice to see different types of roses, imported shrubs, rare flowering plants and a lot more. We then go to the Ooty Lake. Stretching for about 2 kms in an L shape, you can enjoy boating here. Kids can enjoy at the Children’s Park which also has a toy train. You can also enjoy horse rides or jolly rides at an extra cost. Return back to hotel in evening.
Stay overnight at hotel in Ooty. (B)
Day 4: Ooty (Sightseeing Tour & Visit to Coonoor)
Rise to a beautiful morning. Have a fill at morning breakfast at the hotel and get ready for day sightseeing tour. Ooty is a beautiful hill station at an altitude of 2286 metres. We get to the highest point of Ooty at Dodabetta Peak at an altitude of 2637 metres to take majestic views of green hills of Nilgiri mountain ranges. See the wonderful scenic beauty of Ooty with its placid lakes, green hills and vast manicured gardens which make Ooty one of the most charming destinations of India.
Later in the day we drive to Coonoor. It is about 20 kms from Ooty and takes 40 minutes to reach. It is a true abode of tranquility and one of the loveliest places for those who seek to go in the nest of mother nature away from the hassles of city. Return to Ooty in evening.
Stay overnight at hotel in Ooty. (B)
Day 5: Ooty - Bangalore (300 kms) / Departure
Seep in the nature’s beauty as much as you can. After breakfast check out from the hotel. Today we drive back to Bangalore Airport for your return flight. Hope it was a great trip. We would like to hear your experience once you come back. (B)
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Terms & Conditions
- To avail the arrival transfers please check the hotel representative holding the placard of your name / hotel name.
- Complimentary Arrival / Departure transfers & sightseeing tours are provided as per schedule fixed by the hotel. However this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration (1 to 2 hour). Guests are requested to remain patient in their sitting area until all the booked passengers have boarded the vehicle.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach) / shared basis.
- The tour guide reserves the rights to make changes / detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or ban & security reason.
- The vehicle used (AC or Non AC) is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Guests are requested to follow the timings in the program.
- In case any services are miss due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refund
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The Standard check in and check out time of the hotel is 12 to 12 noon (Subject to change). Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Buffet meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel.
Timings: Breakfast: 0800 - 1000 hrs
Lunch: 1300 - 1500 hrs
Dinner: 1930 - 2200 hrs
These are the standard buffet timings observed by the hotels. Still you are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
- This hotel is suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers. Still we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.
- Suggested hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking. In case the same is not available, then the best Similar* category will be provided.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of nights in each destination and without compromising any services